Kathleen M. Bodenbach
Attorney ￨ email@example.com ￨ (414) 930-4041
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2019
- Justus Liebig University Law School – Giessen, Germany (Study Abroad Program)
- University of Wisconsin – Madison, B.A., 2015 (Legal Studies; Political Science)
Awards and Recognitions
- Scholarship Award, State Bar of Wisconsin Construction & Public Contract Law Section
- Writing Competition 1st Place, State Bar of Wisconsin Intellectual Property Law Section 2018-2019
- CALI Award (Highest Grade): Legal and Business Issues in Entertainment Law
- CALI Award (Highest Grade): Contract Drafting
- Marquette University Law School Intellectual Property Law Review, Editor-in-Chief
- Intellectual Property Law Society, Marquette University Law School
- Entertainment Law Society, Marquette University Law School, Vice President
- Sports Law Society, Marquette University Law School
- State of Wisconsin (May 2019)
CHOOSING TO BE A LAWYER
I have always been a curious person. I like to narrow in on a question, get to the root of a problem, and ask the right questions to discover what I need to best understand a situation.
I chose to go to law school to apply my natural curiosity to helping others. The legal system can be a little scary and difficult to understand. The more experience I acquire the more I am able to help others achieve their legal goals using my own skills.
After growing up in a suburb of Milwaukee, I attended UW-Madison for undergrad and returned home to Milwaukee to attend law school at Marquette. In my free time, I enjoy playing the piano, reading for fun, catching up on TV, and spending time with my extended family. Milwaukee has always been my home and I look forward to practicing law in the city.